Thursday, October 16, 2008

An Introduction post

I looked at the note in my inbox yet again. Was I seeing things? Or had someone actually invited me to join management of this blog? I smirked mischievously, and grinned wickedly; what things I could now post on here! But the feeling of exhilaration disappeared as soon as it came, as the weight of greater responsibility settled on my shoulders.
I knew that when one is invited to these things, they ought to try to leave it better then before they came. I immediatly began planning a bright pink and purple background with blue-striped titling. Yes, that would definetly add to it, but I think that with a blog, one wants to encourage readers with their content firstly and formostly. Appealing backgrounds come in due time....
So this is me... (who cares if it's from 1892?)
As the other contributors read this, their hands begin to sweat, and they scan hastily for a "delete this contributor" button. So why did the original authors choose me, after seeing the things I post on my own blog?

2 comments:

Kirk said...

Hurrah! One of the fourteen posts on the blog has been written by someone other than me!

Homemanager said...

Who has invited this girl who says that her picture is from "1892"?!
I believe that she wasn't even born then... :-)